The Site Managers main role will be to manage the day to day operations of allocated building sites. The successful candidate will be supported and will report directly back to the appointed Contracts Manager. You will be expected to manage and co-coordinate all site activities, manage all sub-contractors, and continually monitor and update on site progress to the management team. As the company grows, there will be opportunities to progress your career.
A successful candidate for this role will have:
- A relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within a management role.
- Driving licence.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme).
- CSCS Card.
- First Aid.
- Fire Marshal.
- Asbestos – Duty to Manage.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team and have confidence to have a positive impact on the company.
- Basic IT and digital communication abilities.
- Salary based on experience.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company vehicle.
Management: 3 years minimum
£35,000.00 to £43,000.00 per year
Leeds, Yorkshire (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Preparation of site to comply with company health & safety standards.
- Ensure works are being carried out to meet company health & safety standards.
- Ability to manage several jobs at once.
- Manage labour costs.
- Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries.
- Ensure works are being carried out to schedule and budget.
- Act as a point of call for both the customer and the contractors.
- Ensure adequate site records are kept and report back to contracts manager and office as required.